A brief encounter with Bris Vegas

Exhausted - physically, mentally and emotionally.

Although I think Christie cried more than myself at the airport, I have to admit a few tears were shed upon take-off. Watching the Perth cityscape disappear behind the low, looming clouds made the reality a little more, well realistic. A lot of comfort is taken knowing I am still on Australian shores, albeit for less than 24 hours now.

The headache I've had for some days is slowing subsiding but no doubt Port Moresby will pretty make certain this resurfaces.

My afternoon and evening have been spent enjoying great company (and wine) down at Southbank. Revisiting this place makes me wish Perth had more inviting public spaces - and that Moresby has safe 'any' places... Gulp.

Comments

  1. Hi Lizzie, happy birthday darlin'. I have no doubt you are having a great, if not very different, birthday today. Love you lots Cin xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts